Clinical Associates of Tidewater in Newport News, VA, is looking for licensed Clinical Psychologists, to join our practice. We are currently looking for therapists who have experience providing outpatient services as well as providing telehealth services. Expertise in psychological assessment, testing or children’s services would be an asset, but not necessary. Expertise in working with individuals, families, children, or adults can all fit within our multispecialty practice. This position is for an independent contractor.
We will assist you in developing a full-time private practice in a supportive, professional environment. We have a well-established referral base and participate in professional networks across the region. We will provide you with:
- · Full-time Reception Services and Support Staff
- · Insurance and Billing Services
- · Assistance with Insurance Panels
- · Flexible Hours
- · Collegial relationships, opportunities for clinical collaboration and peer supervision
- · Opportunities to work with Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups and with all Ages.
A motivated professional can build their practice to full-time in a few months of working with us.
Must be currently licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in VA.
Experience in outpatient settings and providing services remotely is required.
Send CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org noting areas of clinical interest and expertise via e-mail.