The Department of Psychology at La Salle University is seeking an Assistant or Associate Professor and Director of their APA-accredited Psy.D. Program in Clinical Psychology. The position is a 9-month, full-time, tenure track faculty appointment. Starting date is flexible but should be no later than June, 2022.
We welcome candidates whose experience in administration, research, teaching, and service has prepared them to contribute to our program’s commitment to building a culturally diverse intellectual community.
- The Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Psy.D. Program.
- The position includes teaching two courses per year and year-round administrative responsibilities.
- The candidate must possess a Psy.D. or Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited program.
- The successful candidate must have exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience in multicultural competence and training is strongly preferred.
- Licensed or license-eligible in PA
Please send a letter of intent that describes your administrative, clinical, and teaching experience, as well as research interests. Include examples of efforts to promote a diverse and inclusive teaching and learning environment. Additionally, please include a curriculum vitae, contact information for three professional references, copies of transcripts, and evaluations of teaching if available.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
You can access the application at https://lasalle.peopleadmin.com/postings/3027 .
Click on this link to unsubscribe from the NCSPPDEL list UNSUBSCRIBE
An email will automatically open with "Unsubscribe" in the subject area. Just Send the message, as is, to unsubscribe from this list.